The Trinity and Presentation Churches Complex
Plyos, Kornilova Street, 9
The construction of the summer Trinity Church was completed in 1812, just before the Patriotic War of 1812. The result is a magnificent building in the Baroque style with double-height space, topped with five large domes. The Trinity Church reminds of the Resurrection Church in some ways. This is not surprising as they were built almost at the same time.
In the Trinity Church a small refectory connects the main building with a high bell tower topped with a small dome and an onion dome. The Vvedenskaya winter church, located ten meters away was built later, in 1828, with the donations by the Chastukhin family of merchants. It is a spacious one-storey church with a long, low refectory in the late Classicism style. The roof of the church is crowned with a wide dome with high porticoes. The glue painting of the first half of the nineteenth century has survived to our days.