The Church of the Transfiguration of the Savior
Plyos, Ostrovskogo Street, 24
The graveyard Church of the Transfiguration was built in 1849 in the style of classicism on place of the Transfiguration of the Saviour Monastery. On the walls there are murals of the nineteenth century. There are three altars in total: in the cold one in honor of the Transfiguration of Our Lord; in the warm one the right altar in honor of the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God and the left altar in the name of Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker. The modest decoration is flat and includes shallow rectangular niches on the quadrangle in rectangular openings, the refectory and the main tier of the quadrangle, moulds on the attic and pilasters on the rotunda. The altar ends with an entablature with denticles. The windows frames with sandrids are connected by a mould, the windows of the rotunda have no frames.