The Epiphany Church
Yuryevets, Tarkovskogo Lane, 10
The oldest building in the town: it was constructed in 1719-1720. The church is located in the town center on the Simon's hill. The hill was named after Blessed Simon of Yuryevets. His hallows are still in the church.
In the twentieth century some parts of window casing and tiles from drowned churches were installed into the walls of the church.